Friday, April 27, 2012

Traveling to Vietnam with a Friend

A furry friend that is!

Yesterday, the boyfriend took me to build-a-bear and he built me a friend to take with me to Vietnam. Why is he wearing scrubs you ask? Well, the boyfriend is studying to become a doctor one day. He is quiet a cutie. The boyfriend AND the bear that is. Ahaha.

For those of you who didn't know, I will be teaching English in Vietnam this summer!

SOME MORE INFO ON MY TRIP
-It is an internship through Queens College
-I am 1 out of 5 interns
-Typically, I will teach from 9-11AM Mondays~Thursdays.
-There are 3 different levels of students. They are leveled according to their English proficiency.
-Fridays are trip days where we accompany the students
-It has been decided that I will be in charge of teaching arts & crafts (which I am really looking forward to! I always wanted to be an art teacher!)

I'm excited to meet my Vietnamese students....
Kinda nervous because I haven't finished up my lesson plans yet (which I really should get done.. haha).

I will be leaving for Ho Chi Minh City on June 29th and will be in Vietnam until July 31st.

I also decided to extend my trip by going to Korea to visit family till mid August!
Therefore, this summer will definitely be jam packed with adventures and lots of exciting new things.

Can't wait!!! Especially to try some authentic PHO!

So, follow me on my Vietnamese adventures!
Till next time....

Ms. Kimpop
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment