Thursday, September 27, 2012

One Super Teacher Smoothie Coming Right Up!


MS. KIMPOP'S 
SUPER TEACHER SMOOTHIE 
1/2 cup vanilla soy/almond milk
1/2 cup tangerine orange juice (I've also tried Orange Peach Mango juice from Trader Joe's)
1 tablespoon of Blueberry Flax Seed from Trader Joe's (sold grounded up and not in seeds)
Handful of frozen berries (I usually use a mix of blue, black, and ras) 
*OPTIONAL* 
Sometimes, I add in a tablespoon of Vanilla Whey Protein Powder which keeps me FULLER longer...

Blueberry Flax Seed from Trader Joe's Supermarket

I take all the ingredients and put it into my magic bullet & BLEND for about 30 seconds. I take the cup right off of the bullet (put a secure lid on it, which comes with the bullet) and drink it on my way to work.

I have been drinking this smoothie since the beginning of this school year and it really helps me get my morning started without feeling too FULL. I hope it inspires you to create your own teacher, doctor, nurse, _____ smoothie.

a GREAT tool for SMOOTHIE experiments...

Happy blending!

No comments:

Post a Comment