Monday, March 18, 2013

Chef Struck

A few weeks ago, we had our annual career day.
Career day is always fun. I really enjoy getting to know what my students parents do for a living.
This year's career day was even more exciting because we had a guest speaker.

Chef Michael Psilaski.
He is currently the owner of 4 restaurants: Fishtag, Kefi, Mp Taverna (in 2 locations).
He spoke to the kiddies and told them to pick one thing they love and get really good at it, just as his father once advised him to do.

I thought he was very charismatic and sweet to the kids.
Of course, Ms. Phantastic and I asked for a photo, haha.

So this past weekend, I had the opportunity to check out one of his restaurants Fishtag in the upper west side of Manhattan. 

My review can be found here on a NEW blog I started. This new blog is a little bit different because for now, I need to add your email address for you to be able to read my posts. 
I plan on updating more about my personal life there so if you'd like to follow me on my new blog, just send me a message, email, or comment below! 


Stay warm everyone!
Ms. Kimpop

No comments:

Post a Comment