Sunday, April 7, 2013

Goodbye Animal Crackers... Hello Snackimals!

If you know me personally, you know that I am a HUGE snacker. I love snacks!
I am a HUGE fan of Cheddar Bunnies which are a great alternative to Gold Fish.
I am happy to share that I have found ANOTHER great healthy snack that is MUCH tastier than most animal crackers I've ever had.

I was in Queens Health Emporium a few weeks back when I discovered these bad boys.
They are just like animal crackers and 100% natural AND come in all different flavors. 
So far, I've tried the vanilla & chocolate chip... both were delicious!
As written on Amazon, snackimals are 
  • Made with Certified Organic Grains
  • No Hydrogenated Oils or Trans
  • No Artificial Ingredients - Ever
  • Available to Wheat Free Oatmeal Variety

I can't wait to try the other flavors such as chocolate, oatmeal, snickerdoodle, and peanut butter! 

I think these snacks would be great for kids because they are healthier and tastier than traditional animal crackers. Not sure where you can purchase them near you but amazon.com definitely carries them! 
Happy snacking everyone!

PS. Nutritional facts for the vanilla flavor for those who are interested:

Snackimals Vanilla

30g
Amount Per Serving
Calories 110  Calories from Fat 35
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4g6%
Saturated Fat 00%
Trans Fat 0
Cholesterol 00%
Sodium 65mg3%
Total Carbohydrate 17g6%
Dietary Fiber 0g0%
Sugars 5g
Protein 2g
Vitamin A0%Vitamin C0%
Calcium4%Iron8%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet.
INGREDIENTS: ORGANIC UNBLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, UNSULPHURED MOLASSES, ORGANIC EXPELLER PRESSED SUNFLOWER OR SAFFLOWER OIL, NATURAL VANILLA WITH OTHER NATURAL FLAVORS, SEA SALT, SOY LECITHIN, BAKING SODA, ALUMINUM FREE BAKING POWDER (NON-GMO CORNSTARCH, BAKING SODA, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE).

CONTAINS SOY. MANUFACTURED IN A FACILITY THAT ALSO PROCESSES WHEAT, MILK, EGGS, PEANUTS, HAZELNUTS, ALMONDS, PECANS, PISTACHIOS, CASHEWS, WALNUTS, AND COCONUT.


No comments:

Post a Comment