Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A Penny Goes a Long Way

Today I went to Michael's craft store with my good friend Christine.
Michael's is definitely one of my most favorite stores in the whole wide world.
I can spend HOURS in there.
I always like to check out the clearance section of stores like Michael's & Target because in the past, I've found some treasures there.

Today, in the clearance section of Michael's, I came across some Dr. Seuss letter papers (50 count to be exact pictured below).
I always like having a pack of these in the classroom in case I have to type of a letter to the parents or send home a notice!

Anyways, it was time to pay and I handed this pack over to the cashier and asked,
"Can I have a price check?" She scanned the pack and on the screen I saw, ".01" not sure why but I stood there waiting for a different price. I don't think I've EVER bought anything for $.01.
After the cashier said, "a penny" then it registered that this pack of paper was on clearance for A PENNY!
Right away I told her that I would take another one (one for me and one for my good friend Christine).
This completes the story of the BEST deal/bargain of my life.

So, have you ever bought anything for a penny?


No comments:

Post a Comment