Saturday, June 30, 2012

Delays at Incheon Airport

A few hours a go, I arrived at Incheon International airport in Korea. 
Which at first was nice and exciting, since it was suppose to be just a quick layover on the way to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. 

However, quick is no more because my flight is officially delayed a few hours!

Which is still okay because Incheon airport happens to be one of the best airports in the world. They've got everything you need from Starbucks, all kinds of food options and various shopping stores. Oh! and CLEAN bathrooms. Can't get over the bathrooms.

Therefore, I will do a  quick picture update as I sit here at gate #31 looking very much like a zombi from the lack of sleep...

How I passed 14 hours.
Jotted down a couple of things. Watched 3 movies. Took 2 naps. Ate 2 airplane meals. Read on my kindle. Was EXTREMELY uncomfortable. I guess I did a lot. Haha.

 
Right by gate #40 for the connecting flight there was a Korean sports bar. Korean baseball on TV.

One of the two meals I had on the plane. I LOVE how it comes with a "How to" book. The art of making bi-bim-bop. Lol.



How Asiana Airlines apologized for the flight delay. It worked like a charm. In Korea, they put red bean on their Starbucks green tea frap! Tasted like green tea shaved ice from Paris Baguette.


My first meal in Korea. Spicy ramen. Was so spicy my lips turned the shade of my very pink shirt.


Okay, this is it for now. Gonna try to rest my eyes before I board again in a couple of hours. :X

No comments:

Post a Comment