Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Summer Tip #2 from Ms. Kimpop

Hello everyone!
I know it's been a while since I've posted... my apologies for I was away for a week with my church in Dominican Republic and Haiti.
If anyone is interested in reading my testimony here you go!
It was an awesome trip and I sure feel very blessed as the summer slowly starts to wrap up.

I know there is about a month or less before school starts again and I've been seeing back to school items at staples and target.

My tip for you today is to do back to school shopping EARLY.. AKA NOW!
I've seen parents shop for school supplies way back in July.
I actually ran into one of my parents from school at target and I couldn't help but think that she was SO smart for beating the lines and getting everything in order early on. I predict that 3rd and 4th week of August, these super stores will be PACKED with families trying to locate crayons, markers, scissors, etc. I think you should save yourself the headache and the trouble (sometimes supplies run out or low!) so... go now!! Staples has great weekly sales so you might want to check out their circular.

Even now is kind of pushing it cause some schools start earlier than others.

Another tip is to hit up stores like target on a week night. I absolutely LOVE going to target on a week night (plus they stay open till about 11pm at night but you should double check with your local target). There is practically no one there and it feels like you're free to roam and browse and take your sweet time. Never go to target on a weekend.... it's chaos! 


No comments:

Post a Comment