Monday, September 23, 2013

Therapy for a Teacher's Sole

One of the most important things that I've learned about teacher apparel is having COMFORTABLE shoes! I've gone through many pairs of "teacher shoes" that looked cute but they did not FEEL cute.
They hurt and I've had to take my shoes off during lunch time to give my feet a break before putting them back on for the day.
Anyways, for those of you searching for some sole therapy, I HIGHLY recommend the following ....



Can you guess what these are?
..........

Yes, they are CROCS!!

The shoes that I once thought were not so cute and not for me are the shoes I am recommending to you now. Once you purchase a pair of these bad boys you will NEVER want to put on another brand of flats, EVER. I know summer is almost over and winter is almost here but don't fret because CROCS makes closed flats too! They are not as cute as the opened toe ones but still cute enough to sport in your classroom. 


They will make a wonderful gift to someone who is a teacher... becoming a teacher... student teaching etc. 
I've included links to dsw, zappos, and amazon.... all of which carry crocs in different styles & sizes so definitely check it out if you've been searching for the perfect pair of teacher shoes!

Happy Croc-ing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment