Sunday, September 15, 2013

Freebie!

A coworker at work told me about a wonderful freebie that I must share with you, especially if you're a teacher or a parent teaching time! These are wonderful labels for your clock which can be easily taped and it will make teaching time so much easier.

All you have to do is sign up for a FREE account and you download the template and print.
I laminated mine (just cause teachers laminate EVERYTHING... and it preserves the life of the paper) and it now hangs beautifully around our classroom clock.



On a side note, teachers pay teachers is a website where teachers create their own documents and templates and sell em' to whoever wants a copy- it's a great way to make some extra cash! I personally don't sell anything on it but I am thinking of doing so in the near future!

Happy Sunday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment