Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Keep Calm and...

Third Grade On!!!

I just wanted to write a quick post to share with you the cutest t-shirts we semi designed and ordered for the entire third grade. I say semi designed because although the slogan was my idea, it was Elisa from T-House Inc who put it on a t-shirt template and added a cute pencil on top! T-House Inc is located in Philadelphia. The cost was VERY reasonable and the tees arrived at our school in a very timely manner!


Every year in June, the whole school participates in Field Day where each grade wears the same color T-shirts and get to play various outdoor games and sports.
These t-shirts will be PERFECT for field day and we also decided to wear these shirts on all the third grade field trips this year!

We are really happy with how our t-shirts came out so I just wanted give Elisa a shout out here. If you're interested in ordering some t-shirts for your class... organization... etc, shoot Elisa an email at elisa@teehouseprint.com. 

I hope that our t-shirts this year inspires you to make some too!

Feel free to use our slogan as well. I thought it was pretty genius until I googled it and realized others have already come up with the slogan....

Keeping calm....
Ms. Kimpop




No comments:

Post a Comment