Thursday, January 16, 2014

Updates

Hello friends!

It's been a longg time since I've posted.
I've been super lazy about keeping up with my teacher blog mainly because out of the almost 5 years of teaching, this year has been the MOST stressful with a new reading curriculum and common core state standards. I am definitely feeling the PRESSURE!! But I will not let it destroy me. I love what I do and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else (I chant this to myself whenever it gets real crazy).

A few updates for you....
-not sure if I shared on the blog previously but my work hubby/wifey, my wonderful co-teacher whom I adore and love, Mrs. Wongtasic (formally Ms. Phantastic) had a baby! He was born earlier in the week and I was able to visit her at the hospital. It was so good to see her & meet baby C.

-Mrs. Wongtastic is on her maternity leave so I have a fantastic substitute teacher who will be with me for the next 12 weeks.

-state tests are around the corner so we've started to slowly prepare our students for it! I will most likely do an updated state test blog post soon!

-in the New Year, I want to be more faithful to this teacher blog of mine. especially because it's really for myself. i want to remember these moments many years down the line.

-if you're still checking up on me via this teacher blog, I thank ya and hope that you'll stay tuned!

Love,
Ms. Kimpop

No comments:

Post a Comment